State Court Forms

The California Judicial Council, in effort to make state courts more accessible to the public, have developed standardized court forms for certain kind of legal actions a person may want to file in state court.  Many of the forms have step-by-step instruction on how to complete and file the form with the court.

These forms may be accessed at California Courts’ Website

Forms frequently requested or utilized are:
State Court Fee Waiver
Guardianship (information pamphlet)
Petition for Guardianship
Legal Steps Divorce or Legal Separation
Petition—Marriage/Domestic Partnership
Petition for Custody and Support of Minor Children
Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order