What We Provide

Our Offerings

If a tribe does not have its own full-time attorney, CILS is able to offer assistance and advise on a variety of projects such as litigation or brief legal questions. Our assistance additionally extends to Tribal social services agencies and departments through representing and supporting with open child welfare cases in state and Tribal courts.

Other Entities We Serve

We may also serve various Tribal entities, including economic development boards, policy committees and others that service tribes.


Find What You’re Looking For?

If you want to inquire further about this topic or would like additional assistance, please contact your local field office.