In case you have not heard the Tribal Nation Grant Fund (TNGF) has $17.3 million available in COVID-19 Emergency Grants. Eligible tribal applicants may apply for up to $245,000 to fund programs, procurement of supplies, and actions taken in response to guidance of public health officials to address the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications are due on April 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
CILS can help with:
1) Ensuring your tribe will be able to meet TNGF’s reporting requirements;
2) Assistance in preparing the authorizing Tribal Resolution that is needed for the application;
3) Assisting the tribe in assessing what its COVID-19 related costs and needs are;
4) Providing guidance on what is and is not allowable expenditures under the Emergency Grant Funds; and
5) Preparing the budget needed for the application.
All CILS offices are currently accepting calls and providing legal assistance to tribes and individual Native Americans.
For assistance contact the CILS office closest to your tribal location at:
Or go to our online intake: www.dev.calindian.org.
For more information on the TNGF:
Stay safe and healthy.