Dear Tribal Leaders and Tribal Representatives and Grant Managers,
Share with your Tribal networks and other interested partners who may be interested in the “Pre-Orientation Summit”scheduled on September 10, 2020 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. This pre-orientation summit will gather partners who may not be actively involved in IRWM or other grant funding to be prepared for the ‘Statewide Virtual Summit: Ensuring Equitable Engagement in Regional Water Planning” taking place on October 8, October 13 and October 14, 2020.
We are encouraging attendance at both events – September 10, 2020 and the series scheduled on October 8, 13 and 14, 2020.
As a preview to the Statewide Virtual Summit, “Ensuring Equitable Engagement in Regional Water Planning” scheduled for October 8th, 13th and 14th, the Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM) Roundtable of Regions invites you to join us to learn more about:
- Integrated Regional Water Management: the benefits of regional planning and who should participate in IRWM;
- How to participate in your region’s IRWM; and
- The role of the IRWM Roundtable of Regions and their “Disadvantaged Communities Working Group”
The webinar will also feature local representatives from three IRWM regions who will share their perspective on the benefits, successes, and challenges of participating in their region’s IRWM program.
- Community Members
- Tribal Representatives
- Water and Wastewater Service Providers
- Local and State Elected Officials and staff
- State Agencies
- Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Anyone interested in regional water management
Registration is in the flyer link.