The Statewide Virtual Summit, “Ensuring Equitable Engagement in Regional Water Planning” is scheduled for October 8th, 13th and 14th, the Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM) Roundtable of Regions invites you to join us to learn more about:
- Integrated Regional Water Management: the benefits of regional planning and who should participate in IRWM;
- How to participate in your region’s IRWM; and
- The role of the IRWM Roundtable of Regions and their “Disadvantaged Communities Working Group”
The webinar will also feature local representatives from three IRWM regions who will share their perspective on the benefits, successes, and challenges of participating in their region’s IRWM program.
- Community Members
- Tribal Representatives
- Water and Wastewater Service Providers
- Local and State Elected Officials and staff
- State Agencies
- Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Anyone interested in regional water management
Registration is in the flyer link.